Feb 18, 2013

Time for le Update!

Hey guys, I know it's been a while, but I figured I should post up some school updates since the semester started and I still haven't posted anything. 

To start off, I'll post some storyboard stuff. 
Here is our Character lineup for a group project. I was in charge of unifying the style between characters, since most are created by different artists. 

Here is what our group came up with: 
Non-coloured version
Coloured version



I'll post up my storyboard, as well as the leica soon. Just thought I should create a bit of separation between all three files. 
Also, I'll be posting up my lip-sync, human lip-sync, painting, character design and layout stuff soon. So stay tuned!

It might take me a few days, but I'll give it my best to have everything up before reading week. I hope to post more of my own personal works too =)  
Song of the week: Vita Chambers - Fix You

No comments:

Post a Comment